General Industry Version
Covers regulations for all industries except:
Construction (29 CFR 1926),
Maritime (29 CFR 1915),
Agriculture (29 CFR 1928), and
Longshoring (29 CFR 1918)
- Both 1910 volumes of 29 CFR 1910
- All 1903 - OSHA Inspections, Citations and Penalties
- All 1904 - OSHA Recordkeeping Regulations
- Comprehensive OSHA Glossary (Dictionary)
- OSHA interpretations
- NEW! OSHA's proposed Hazard Communication Standard
The 1910 book has over 650 pages of OSHA compliance information. The book uses an easy-to-read format and is printed with two-color printing with illustrations, tables and forms.
CD-Rom version is also available.
Single copy price has been reduced to $36.95.
Volume pricing is available as low as $19.95, call for details.
Wholesale pricing and custom labeling are also available.