"Asbestos Awareness" by Marcom has been created specifically to educate employees about the dangers of working with materials that may contain asbestos. The videotape/DVD and employee booklets in the kit provide the majority of the information needed to satisfy the training requirements for Class IV employees under the OSHA regulation.
The videotape/DVD and employee booklets include information on:
- Hazards of Asbestos
- OSHA's Asbestos Standard
- Composition and nature of Asbestos
- Recognition of materials that may contain Asbestos, and where they are encountered
- Limiting exposure to Asbestos
- How to protect yourself when disturbing a material that may contain Asbestos
- Air monitoring and decontamination
- Temporary measures for repair
- Signage required
- Use of wet methods of cleanup
The kit contains one videotape/DVD, 30 booklets and 5 posters. The videotape/DVD comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
Available on VHS or DVD, in English or Spanish.
Program length: 14 minutes